DLR Media joins Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and signs the Armed Forces Covenant
Highland RFCA’s Regional Employer Engagement Director Roy McLellan presented the certificates to Managing Director Daniel Rosie and Operations Manager Anna Bluman at the organisation’s office in Dundee.
DLR Media is a full-service web and marketing agency helping brands thrive online with its headquarters in Dundee and working with clients across the UK and internationally.
Daniel Rosie first signed the Armed Forces Covenant for DLR Media in May 2023. By signing the Covenant, DLR Media has become one of the 10,000+ organisations to pledge support to the Armed Forces community.
Its commitment to honouring the Covenant includes pledges to:
- Promote the fact it is an Armed Forces-friendly organisation.
- Support the employment of Veterans and Service leavers.
- Support the employment of Service spouses and partners.
- Support employees who are members of the Reserve Forces; granting additional paid/unpaid leave for training; supporting mobilisations and deployment; encourage members of staff to become Reservists.
- Support employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations; granting additional leave to attend annual training camps and courses; actively encourage staff to become volunteer leaders in cadet organisations.
- Support Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities.
- Support Armed Forces charities.
- Offer a discount to members of the Armed Forces community.
DLR Media also received the ERS Bronze Award. The ERS Awards encourage employers to support Defence and inspire others to do the same. The prestigious Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards are for employer organisations that pledge, demonstrate or advocate support to Defence and the Armed Forces community, and align their values with the Armed Forces Covenant.
“DLR Media is proud to have received the Armed Forces Covenant and Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award. Our commitment to supporting the Armed Forces community reflects our values and dedication to making a positive impact. We are honored to pledge our support, and we look forward to continuing our efforts in promoting, employing, and assisting those who have served our country.”
Daniel Rosie, Managing Director, DLR Media
To find out how you can support the Armed Forces, contact HRFCA’s Regional Employer Engagement Directors Roy McLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ray Watt at email@example.com.